Monday 15 April 2013

April 7 to April 11


Sunday April 7
Picked my first blue flower today and took it to BH. Had breakfast with Lou and Carmel. Warm but windy and cloudy, some rain. John worked all day. John talked to Joan and we will see her at 50's tomorrow. Supper at Lou and Carmel's. It was lovely.
Monday April 8
Had my 6-month check-up and so far so good. Went to lunch at the restaurant Joan works at and had a nice visit with her. Cosco was next and we bought a queen size fake duvet. Stopped for coffee at BH.  Changed the bed and put the duvet in the cover I had bought at Ikea. Gayle and Diana came to get their taxes done and we had Chinese. Had to go to Havelock as our Chinese restaurant is closed.
Tuesday April 9
Work as usual. Had coffee at BH after. Warm but cloudy.
Wednesday April 10
Joan was here to see the bedroom and for breakfast as she had blood work done at the doctors office. She took me to work. Lots of running around after work (for work). Raining and a winter storm warning is in effect! Enjoying coffee from our Keurig.
Thursday April 11
Ladies Lunch Bunch day! Had 9 ladies and one granddaughter plus me. Mary W. joined us for the first time. I took a picture on my phone and emailed it to Meghan. Very proud of myself! It was supposed to be a bad weather day with freezing rain and snow. Didn't happen! Might get it tonight and tomorrow. John has Lion's directors tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment